Surgeon (Multiple Specialties)
Location: Greater New York Area
We have several openings…Please view the titles below and submit
1. Assistant Professor of Surgery
2. Brain Surgeon
3. Cardiac Surgeon
4. Cardiothoracic Surgeon
5. Cardiovascular Surgeon
6. Colon and Rectal Surgeon
7. Colorectal Surgeon
8. Cosmetic Surgeon
11. Eye Surgeon
12. General Surgeon
13. Hand Surgeon
14. Heart Doctor
15. Heart Surgeon
16. Internal Medicine Physician
17. Medical Doctor (MD)
18. Neurological Surgeon
20. Ophthalmic Surgeon
22. Orthopaedic Surgeon
23. Orthopedic Surgeon
24. Pediatric Surgeon
26. Physician Surgeon
27. Physicians and Surgeons
28. Plastic Surgeon
29. Podiatric Foot and Ankle Specialist
30. Reconstructive Surgeon
31. Spinal Surgeon
33. Surgical Endoscopist
34. Surgical Oncologist
35. Thoracic Surgeon
36. Transplant Surgeon
37. Transverse Abdominal Muscle Surgeon (TRAM Surgeon)
38. Trauma Doctor
39. Trauma Surgeon
40. Upper Extremity Surgeon
41. Urologic Surgeon
43. Vascular Surgeon
- Follow established surgical techniques during the operation.
- Examine patient to obtain information on medical condition and surgical risk.
- Operate on patients to correct deformities, repair injuries, prevent and treat diseases, or improve or restore patients’ functions.
- Analyze patient’s medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and examination results to verify operation’s necessity and to determine best procedure.
- Prescribe preoperative and postoperative treatments and procedures, such as sedatives, diets, antibiotics, and preparation and treatment of the patient’s operative area.
- Diagnose bodily disorders and orthopedic conditions and provide treatments, such as medicines and surgeries, in clinics, hospital wards, and operating rooms.
- Provide consultation and surgical assistance to other physicians and surgeons.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, residents, and other medical staff.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioners when necessary.
- Prepare case histories.
- Manage surgery services, including planning, scheduling and coordination, determination of procedures, and procurement of supplies and equipment.
- Examine instruments, equipment, and operating room to ensure sterility.
- Conduct research to develop and test surgical techniques that can improve operating procedures and outcomes.